- 2 cups shiitake (dried, soaked and pressed well to make sure all the water is out)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked)
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 garlic gloves
- ¼ cup tamari
- Juice of 2 limes (or 1.5 lemons)
- Leaves of 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Blend all ingredients, except the lime juice in a powerful blender until smooth. Add the lime juice little by little.
- Now you add any herbs you’ll like. We added some fresh rosemary. Blend again and it’s ready to serve!
Great as a dip for your favorite veggies or as a spread on bread.
* You can use any vegetable you’ll like and mix it with any herb. Seaweed would be great to add to this one! If the vegetables of your choice wouldn’t mix well with tamari you can use some water + salt instead.
* The shiro miso is great to make a dressing with, just add some lemon juice to it!