- 250 grams buckwheat flour
- ½ tsp (4-5g) baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (6g)
- 300 ml water or water-kefir
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Some seeds like chia seeds, black sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds (1tbsp of each)
- Mix all ingredients (except the seeds) with a spoon until you have a runny dough.
- Preheat a pan with a little bit of coconut oil. Pour in the mixture and sprinkle with the seeds. Cover the pan with a lid. The first 40 seconds you’ll leave the heat high, then turn it low for another 2-3 minutes. The bread is ready to be turned when the top is dry and the bottom let go easily from the pan (like a pancake). Turn the bread and bake for another 2-3 minutes without lid.
- Allow the bread to cool down so it will get crispy.
* You could use any flour (or mix of different flour) you like.
* Add any flavourings you’ll like, like sundried tomatoes, turmeric, mushrooms and fresh thyme or you could even make a sweet bread with raisins and cinnamon.